BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Mandy M.
Columbus, OH
Ummmm, yes please! Perhaps I should say how yucky these are so there's more for me but I suppose I should share.
Emylee M.
Orlando, FL
Dorito's chili chips are a combination of sweet and spicy tortilla chips , that have met my expectations by 100 .
Joanna B.
I remember when I first tried these I was weirded about by the taste but then I eventually ended up liking them .
Cintia C.
Jersey City, NJ
It's spicy , but sweet. It is delicious! I love these chips , they are my favorite flavor, so glad it was created
Hanifah A.
Bronx
It’s like sweet and spicy sauce and it is so savory I really love this I just have it yesterday it is delicious 😋
Joni M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Just found out about these. Why not sooner I say. Not really hot but tangy. Adds flavor to my chip pies for sure.
Jessica M.
Darlington
My favorite flavor of Doritos. They have such a unique sweet yet spicy flavor. I could eat a whole bag of these.
Tess 💐.
Jackson, NJ
Purchased at: Target
These are amazing. A nice switch from the regular Doritos. They aren’t too spicy but they do have a kick to them
Diana G.
Really bad for your health but super delicious to have once in a while. Don't eat to much to avoid stomach aches
Stephanie G.
Shafter, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
These have a great flavor. Very different but so good!! I love all Doritos but these would be one of my favorites
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?