BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Katelynn G.
Rockingham
Love the flavor. Very good. I do enjoy these chips very much abd would recommend if soneones looking for snacks.
Deanna B.
Best doritos I have ever tried! great combo between spicy and sweet. unlike any other product I have ever tried.
Jordan J.
Grand Bay, AL
SO GOOD. these are just spicy enough to appease my sensitive tastes. Such good flavor, and doesn't burn too much
Rebecca S.
Henderson, NV
These are sweet and spicy and I love it. Such a unique flavor that I really like. Always keep these in my pantry.
keishun k.
These chips are the best Doritos I have ever had I love these with dip or without dil I could eat then all dauly
jenna B.
These are one of my absolute favorite flavors. The sweet and spicy are to die for! Everything you want in a chip
Maci W.
South Vienna
Purchased at: Walmart
In my opinion these are the best Doritos. Not to sweet, not to spicy. They are better than all the other Doritos.
Julie O.
Laurens
My granddaughter introduced me to this Doritos the perfect amount of spice in sweetness like them a lot so yummy
victoria l.
Turnersville, NJ
Purchased at: Target
doritos spicy sweet chili flavored tortilla chips are my favorite flavor doritos. they are absolutely delicious.
Genesis M.
Mi favorites! For lovers of spice will end up addicted like m!! For lovers of spice will end up addicted like me
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?