BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Nigencia J.
My favorite flavour of doritos. These are so delicious, spicy and a tinge of sweetness all at the same time.
China R.
Can’t stop eating them . They were on sale at my local store I bought three bags and I only got one bag left
Julie R.
poplar bluff, MO
Best dorito flavor! These are spicy and sweet and highly addictive! I can eat the whole thing in one sitting!
Ioana S.
Mt Pleasant, PA
My husband loves these! I like them too but they're a bit too spicy for me. Very crunchy and a lot of flavor!
Curtis  W.
Portsmouth, VA
Shot to the top of my favorites list in the Doritos family. When asked I'll alway choose these over the rest
Maysa P.
Park City, KS
I love this flavor of Doritos. Gives a kick and has some spice but the sweet aspect really makes the flavor.
Kristin S.
Like the sweet chili flavor. the spice comes and goes, but compliments the sweet flavor. great on a sandwich
Christina H.
Zimmerman , MN
Spicy Sweet Chili is the best Doritos flavor ever. It's not too spicy and not too sweet, the perfect mixture.
Devin M.
These are always a hit with my family during our parties. The mixture of heat and sweet is always perfection!
Jessica W.
Cross Lanes, WV
My favorite Doritos chip flavor. A little spicy but perfect for me. I don't like food to be intolerably hot.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?