BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Heather R.
Virginia Beach
These are actually vegan so its a good guilt free snack. Love the taste. My favorite Doritos flavor hands down.
Jennifer G.
Moxee, WA
They are not good. They are way to sweet and the flavor is very overpowering. I will not purchase these again.
Lisa C.
Port Angeles
Love the spicy sweetness of the chips. I would use these at barbeques and the guest would keep asking for more.
Lepa F.
Las Vegas
Best Kind Of Chips To Use For Nachos ! I Love These Chips! They're Hot But Not Too Hot And They're Super Sweet
Corena G.
North Ridgeville
I love these chips. They are full of so much flavor and the taste is different than anything I have ever tried
Tedessa G.
Cabot
Purchased at: Walmart
I wish there were a unlimited supply coming straight to my front door I don't even share them with my boyfriend
Cameron N.
New Castle,Pa
Purchased at: Walmart
These are pretty good. Just as addicting as all the other doritos. They have a spice but it’s not overwhelming.
Bobby h.
Canfield, oh
These doritos are my most favorite kind of chip ever. They are so good and i could a whole bag in ome sitting.
Jessica F.
Lashmeet , WV
Omg these are my absolute favorite! The spicy and sweet taste offsets just enough to not be to hot or to sweet!
Savannah P.
Johnson City
These are so amazing they are spicy but a good kind of spicy If I buy doritos it's always this flavor yummmmmm!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?