BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Kassie V.
Chauvin, LA
Whoever created this new chili flavor is pure genius. I didn't think I would like them.. but once I tried them I am obsessed. My husband and I both keep these stocked in our pantry for when we get the munchies
Amber R.
Brooklyn
These are so good. I buy a bag of these almost every single week. That sounds obsessive but they’re really good. I love the taste, it’s so nice and new. They taste spicy and sweet. Definitely would recommend.
Laura S.
Jackson
These are by far one of my favorite Doritos flavor. I can’t think of a chip that tastes similar. It’s sweet but also has a subtle spice to it, and I’ve bought these repeatedly. I would eat these in moderation, but they are so packed with flavor.
Lura (.
These are my absolute favorite Doritos. I'm sad cause they are rare for me to find. I love the sweet juxtaposed with the spice of the chili. I have to be careful cause I could eat these non stop till I'm sick.
Allison J.
Pine Island
The flavor of Doritos pretty good. At times, I find them to be a little too sweet for me. But the chili flavor does balance it out quite nicely. I would rate these as my second favorite of the Dorito flavors.
MacKenzie K.
These chips have a very interesting flavor. Spicy but sweet.. hard to describe. Have to be in the mood for these to eat them. Not something I ever crave or need in my life, but not bad when I do consume them.
Niqueca L.
New Castle
This is my favorite flavor of doritos. I’m in love with spicy flavored things. So having the sweet and spicy blended together was a great combination. Every time I get Doritos I always go towards this flavor.
Amber D.
Sandusky, OH
This is my favorite flavor of Doritos chips. They are sweet at first then are spicy. I love to add them to sandwiches and dip them in salsa. I wish Taco Bell would use this as one of their Doritos locos Tacos.
Alexis R.
Franklin
I LOVE Doritos our of all the flavors I do have to say this is my favorite and definitely the most often purchased in high school lol. Prefect snack and it’s hot the best flavor that hits the spot. Try these!
Talisha C.
These are my favorite chips ever! So sweet and spicy and the perfect amount of both flavors. Me and my co-worker love eating these! Good quality and leave me satisfied. If you love chips, then you need these!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?