BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Heng Z.
I don't care about what people say but sweet chili is the best flavor out there. Ranch and nacho are the OG flavors but sweet chili is the best. I really like the kick from spice. When they say it's sweet, it's not super sugar sweet. Think of a sweet chili sauce but a dry run on chips. Mmhmmmm.
Ashley E.
Round Lake, IL
This one is my all time favorite! I’m not a “spicy” food eating person, but this one I cannot get enough of! I ate this while pregnant with my son. I got my friends hooked on this flavor! It’s forever included at our parties that we host at our home!
Brenna C.
Palm City, FL
Best doritos hands down!! I’m not a huge fan of spicy food, but these are just right! They’re bother sweet and spicy, i love them. They go good with anything. I definitely recommend these doritos to anyone who loves spicy and then sweet chips!
angela o.
Flint, MI
This is by far my favorite flavor. They have the perfect amount of sweet and spicy. It is not to much spice that you can't enjoy it. It is the spice that still has flavor. Just writing about the. Is making me want to go to the store and buy a bag.
Valeria P.
Clarksville , TN
My husband purchased these after trying them at a friend’s house and I find them a bit spicy on their own but with the white queso dip they’re definitely a good mix! You can find them at your local grocery store and I definitely recommend them.
Abigail V.
Seffner , FL
My husbands favorite ‘ so I grabbed a few and tried them one night during our movie night. And boy oh boy am I hooked! So now we always have them at home. This flavor is our favorite. Get the big bag so it be worth it since they are pricey!
Emily A.
I would have rated these higher if I could. Before trying these I would have bee chose to pick “sweet chili” anything off the shelf. But these chips are incredible and I’m sad that I waited so long to try them because they are delicious!!!
Mersadeez L.
Lexington, NC
I love these Doritos because for one they are sweet and spicy all in one. People think that they are so hot they can barely chew on them and i don’t think they are at all. They don’t even give me a burning sensation in my mouth, it just is a sweet taste which is amazing. I hope you all try these because they’re not as bad as people say they are.
Noelia E.
albany
These are my absolute favorite flavor of chips. I love how they are kind of sweet but then you get that spicy kick. I used to eat these almost every day because that is how much I loved them. If you haven’t tried them already and like sort of spicy chips I recommend you try these!
Jalen T.
Fort Wayne , IN
This is one of my favorite flavors of the Doritos it is just the right about of sweetness and spiciness that works together in harmony. If you’re not a fan of really spicy things then I do recommend these chips the spice it’s that bad .
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?