BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Kemisha M.
elmwood park
I didn’t expect these to be as good as they were. Really taste amazing. Sweet , tangy and crunchy the best.
Ericka L.
Bartlett
This is the only doritos that i like because I don’t really like the taste of the others.
Totally recommend
kristy r.
belleview , FL
This is my favorite flavor of doritos. Its like once you start eating them you can't put the bag down. Lol
Michelle L.
Houston
How can you not love Doritos. This flavor is especially my favorite as I love the blend of sweet and spicy.
Stacey H.
Arlington, WA
These are weirdly addictive, they taste wrong but yet you can’t just have one, so I prefer not to eat them
Soenid P.
Carolina,PR
For those who love the spicy chips this are the BEST EVER. They are really goods. And they are affordable.
Stephenie W.
This is my favorite flavor of Doritos. The sweet and spicy combo is perfect. Not too sweet but not too hot.
brianna r.
Spring, TX
The Doritos sweet spicy chili is really good and I love the taste of them it is super crunchy and delicious
Anna S.
Olathe, KS
Love this new flavor, spicy with a bit of sweet! Once again, wish more in bag. Maybe make with less sodium.
Kyliegh M.
Lincoln
love these chips a lot, they are a little spicy but I love spicy foods! I like almost every kind or dorito
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?