BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Lydia R.
A little bit of sweet mixed with a little bit of spice. I love these and so does my family. These are a MUST try....
Megan R.
Baudette, MN
Recently tried these and they were all right. I was expecting them to be a little more hot, but they were still good.
Sarrah S.
Canton, OH
I just discovered this flavor and it has quickly become my new favorite. Not too spicy they're just right. So yummy.
Karlos H.
Dallas, TX
Very good flavor well balanced spicy and sweet I have been eating these since I was a child and have always enjoyed.
keili b.
Knoxville, TN
my alllll time favorite chips!!! they are soooo good ! so addictive 😩. also love cool ranch! would love to try more!
Elissa D.
Hardinsburg
My favorite flavor of Doritos! Love the sweet, but spicy flavor. They mix so well. I could end up eating a whole bag!
Shannon M.
With a little kick of spice, these doritos may be my favorite chips. I can't go a week without having a bag of these.
Katie M.
Thompson Fls, MT
Sweet and spicy. These chips make it work so well and it's so good for a quick munchie fix. Crunchy and delicious.
Courtney P.
Chattanooga, TN
These doritos are completely disgusting to me. It's a very weird sweet and spicy flavor and it gets quickly tiring.
Jessica K.
I love the spicy-sweet flavor. It has the strength to dip. It is kinda filling when you binge. Great in casseroles.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?