BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Kemisha M.
elmwood park
I didn’t expect these to be as good as they were. Really taste amazing. Sweet , tangy and crunchy the best.
Brittany R.
I really like these chips, very flavorful. Has a little spicy kick as well as being slightly sweet as well!
Tanja K.
These are good. A little too spicy for my taste but my brother likes them a lot. I wish they were cheaper.
Kristen M.
These are probably my favorite chips ever but we can't keep them in the house because they're so addicting!
Aisha O.
Its really good.its not that spicy tho but its still really good.I love this.i would highly recommend this
Tameisha B.
Dundalk, MD
My go to snack especially in school lol. I’m always eating this . It’s sweet and a bit spicy which I love.
Zaicha S.
08361
They taste good and has a nice spicy kick to it Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips
Amber F.
These have the perfect mixture of spicy and sweet. I tak3 these with me to work and snack on them at night.
Gloria C.
Columbus, OH
Ok so these are pretty decent! They are tangy and have a little kick and thats probably why i like them!!!
Stacey H.
Arlington, WA
These are weirdly addictive, they taste wrong but yet you can’t just have one, so I prefer not to eat them
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?