BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Karina M.
Newberg, OR
I remember when these first came out back in high school. Still my fave doritos. Dip it in some queso cheese!
Tara K.
Brandon, MS
Not my favorite flavor. My husband likes them though. I won't purchase again, but he might. Too spicy for me.
Dayrie M.
Brooklyn , NY
This one for me its not so good is like is missing flavor but to other peiple i think they love this doritos
Sarapaul P.
Minnesota
I use to not like these chips but now I can't get enough of the sweet yet spicy taste it's so uniquely good.
Prazene S.
W Bloomfield, MI
These are a unique chip flavor that you really won't find anywhere else. It's super tasty with a bit of tang.
Chelsey W.
Canton
love this flavor the most but the others aren't so bad. Doritos are my favorite chips by far. they're great.
dez W.
one of the best doritos flavoursi have ever eatrm iy taste so good. i like that it gives a little kick ......
Jamie C.
Whitley City , KY
These are the best flavored chips! I make taco salads out of these and they add just the right amount of heat
Carmen M.
I would say more sweet than spicy but does have a tiny bit of a kick and overall they are really good to eat.
chloe E.
Newport News, VA
Very yummy. Kinda spicy so if u don't like spicy wouldn't get them if I were you. This is a great party chip
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?