BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Jessica W.
Cross Lanes, WV
My favorite Doritos chip flavor. A little spicy but perfect for me. I don't like food to be intolerably hot.
Hibba K.
Memphis
These Doritos are really good. They're spicy but have an interesting kick to them as well. I really like them
Tiffany D.
Pikesville, MD
My new favorite addition to the Doritos family... it has a sweet heat to it that satisfies my spicy craving.
Aurelie M.
Best chips I had so far, not too spicy, not too sweer, just perfect! Once I start I need to eat the whole bag
Anne D.
Arlingyon, VA
Super bomb flavor, sizing, packaging. It's perfect cuz you don't have to share the Doritos with anyone else.
Marcus H.
Simi Valley, CA
Hands down the best flavor Doritos out there. Perfect mix of sweet and spicy. Any time I see a bag I grab it.
Maysa P.
Lawrence, KS
I love this flavor of Doritos. Gives a kick and has some spice but the sweet aspect really makes the flavor.
Jordan Y.
Knoxville, TN
Love hate relationship with these. I love original Doritos the best, but I just can’t stop myself with these.
Nigencia J.
My favorite flavour of doritos. These are so delicious, spicy and a tinge of sweetness all at the same time.
Anna M.
Hands down best chip flavor ever. Perfect combo between sweet and spicy. These are one of my staple flavors.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?