BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Holly S.
Canton
My favorite flavor of Doritos these are perfect for a snack, with lunch, or my favorite is to use them in taco salad!
Christa B.
Antioch, TN
I love Doritos! This flavor is everything, but I gave it 4 stars because it can never beat my OG flavor: spicy nacho!
Hailey S.
Kennerdell
I love this kind. If you’re debating on getting this wondering if you’ll like it or not I say get it! They’re so good
Daysha M.
Colchester, VT
These are delicious, and make a great quick snack! They definitely have the kick you'd hope to get from spicy chips!
Olivia M.
Arkansas
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband and I go through and embarrassing amount of these chips. They are spicy and delicious always a good choice
Ashley B.
Dundalk, MD
I love these Doritos but once you eat a few you can not stop eating next thing you will know is the bags almost gone
Jamie B.
Fredonia
Purchased at: Target
I love love love these chips! I love the spicy zest they have but the sweet flavor they have: they are very addicting
Michelle R.
South Weber, UT
I really liked this flavor. It had a spicy kick but it wasn’t too much that it took away from the flavor of the chip.
Brandi d.
Oak Hill, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite brand of Doritos. I think this one is so underrated. It’s the perfect amount of spice and flavor
Rachel😴 A.
Oxford
These are my favourite chips, I usually get a bag everytime I go to the store. They have a good bit of tang to them.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?