BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Olivia C.
These are my favorite flavored Doritos have a sweet and spicy taste to them could eat a whole bag to myself.
Khai B.
Charlotte
I absolutely love these... they have just enough kick without being to hot, and they are excellent with dip!
Jennifer D.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the best Dorito flavor there is. It's a little spicy with a sweet twist. It is our go to party side!
Carmen M.
I would say more sweet than spicy but does have a tiny bit of a kick and overall they are really good to eat.
Vicki D.
Beulah
These are my favorite chips ever!! They have a great sweet flavor with the perfect amount of spicy heat!! :)
Prazene S.
W Bloomfield, MI
These are a unique chip flavor that you really won't find anywhere else. It's super tasty with a bit of tang.
Serena S.
Mobile Alabama
These chips are okay but I personally would not buy these for a to go snack just because I am not a big fan..
Ariona M.
Keizer, OR
My favorite of all times! We enjoy it as our nacho chips with pulled pork. I’ve gotten so many friends hooked
Lucina R.
I didn't care for the taste of these I was expecting sweet and salty and I didn't get that from these at all
Melissa G.
Winnetka, CA
I love these Doritos they're the best super spicy I had on the other day great tasting my kids also love them
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?