BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Mariah D.
BELLEVIEW, FL
This one is prob my favorite one , I love the sweet but spicy flavor that it gives off, and the bag is pretty too
Kimberly F.
Simi Valley
This are slightly spicy but oh so delicious! They’re addicting so be warned! Such a burst of flavor and amazing!
Destiny H.
Taylor
Purchased at: Walmart
These are mine and fiancés favorite Doritos when we go grocery shopping we make sure we always buy a bag of these
Yarlin C.
Philadelphia
I like the taste. You could add it with a sandwich. You could eat as a light snack. Overall i would say yes to it
Britt S.
Fishing Creek
These are my favorite chips that Doritos sells. Theyre so good. They are spicy and sweet. They combine so nicely.
Joanna B.
I remember when I first tried these I was weirded about by the taste but then I eventually ended up liking them .
Shayla L.
Saint Louis, MO
These chips are so good! They really master being sweet and spicy at the same time. I definitely recommend these!
Angie B.
108 Meadow Drive Gretna, NE 68028
Can’t go wrong with Doritos they are the most reached for chips in our household! Great snack anytime, anywhere!
Andrea M.
Hallsville, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how it is sweet and spice in taste buds .It makes a great snack for me to eat on a bored day just to chill
Sabrina N.
Clarkston
These are a personal favorite. Love the sweet&spicy taste! And I love Doritos, in general. Who doesn't love food?
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?

Amazon