BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
LeeAnne D.
Love love love. my favorite kind of doritos next to nacho. so delicious. I'm not usually a spicy fan either.
Dhivya K.
I really like the combination of sweet and spicy in this Doritos tortilla chips..would definitely recommend!
Mandy G.
Springfield
Didn’t like them at all. I guess I’m stuck on the regular brand of Doritos. I like the nacho and cool ranch.
Natalie N.
I enjoyed the sweet flavor of these chips with the nice kick of spice. It tales me two days to finish a bag a
Brittney R.
Cuyahoga Falls
My favorite flavor for Doritos. So good with some Lawson chip dip. Not the healthiest snack but oh well lol.
Elsa R.
Orlando
Out of all the doritos these are my favorites. The combination of sweet and salty just comes together so well
Abigail E.
Anderson, IN
I love these chips. Just enough spice and sweet to make a great flavor duo. Great product, highly recommended
Anya T.
Medford
This chip has so many great things about it. It has a sweet and spicy flavor that goes really good together!
Kimberly M.
Cross, SC
These chips are so spicy to me. But they’re also so good that I still eat them. Even when my mouth is on fire
Kristi N.
Taylor, UT
All my kids love these chips. We like cool ranch and nacho cheese as well but these by far are the favorite.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?