BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Brittney R.
Cuyahoga Falls
My favorite flavor for Doritos. So good with some Lawson chip dip. Not the healthiest snack but oh well lol.
Kelly B.
Lancaster
Very sweet and a kick of spice just perfect very delicious and full of flavor hands down my absolute favorite
Nikk L.
los angeles
I love these but hate the smell lol. Definitely try these out Doritos is surprising me with all these flavors
Dominique M.
Killeen, TX
Sweet and spicy, great taste no one else in my family likes them but I love them, guess it's a acquired taste
Maggy P.
Phoenix, AZ
The best chips hands downnnnn. I get so sad when I don't see them in the aisle but they're worth the wait lol
Sarah Y.
These are delicious. They are by far my favorite Doritos chip. I have to be careful not to eat the whole bag!
Jessica A.
Orlando
I love these! They are one of my favorite Doritos. They have a really good flavor. I would highly recommend.
Sarapaul P.
Minnesota
I use to not like these chips but now I can't get enough of the sweet yet spicy taste it's so uniquely good.
Denise P.
Baltimore, MD
My oldest loves these. I can't keep them in the house. As soon as they hit the junk food shelf they are gone.
Kimberly E.
united states
I love the sweet tangy taste to these chip and these chips goes perfect with sandwiches or for just a snack.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?