BY DORITOS®

• Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Hannah J.
Minneapolis, MN
Purchased at: Target
These are probably one of my favorite chips of all time. I love Doritos in general, but this specific flavor is so amazing, my tastebuds go crazy every time I have them! I would absolutely recommend this product!
Daliena M.
Poughkeepsie
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these! They have a slight kick to them and they are sweet at the same time. Truly a delicious combination. The perfect snack. I buy these all the time. I highly recommend these chips! Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips
Jessica G.
Winston Salem, NC
My family loves these chips. It has the spice and sweetness that we all love. We usually grab them when they are on sale. Such a good deal! We always have these on the grocery list. The calories aren't bad and the flavors keep us wanting more!
Si-Si L.
Out of all of the flavors, these are my favorite! Even when my mouth gets numb from eating so much of this, I can't help it but stuff more in my mouth! It's that good! If you have tried it yet, you're mising out!
TreEdward J.
Ruston
A lot of people probably haven’t tried it but these with totem taste so dang Bomb! They taste so good alone or with a sandwich. I eat them all the time and the people in the store laugh cause I buy them so often.
Isabelle H.
These are my favorite flavor of Doritos. They’re sweet and spicy. I love spicy foods so the heat doesn’t bother me much. Friends of mine who aren’t fans of spicy, don’t care for these. I can purchase them usually at any drugstore or grocery store.
Tailyah P.
Lebanon
My favorite snack while working, love these chips. I wouldn’t really say they are healthy I am a repeat buyer for this product. I love these chips very far from disappointed. Love the sweet taste to these chips!
Emily L.
Orchard Park, NY
Who doesn’t love the taste of Doritos? Tortilla chips covered in flavor without having the mess of dipping them in something is perfect for a couch tv snack. The original nacho cheese is in my top three flavors.
Megan C.
Acushnet , MA
I’m not a big chip fan but oh my god ! Do I absolutely love these. I shouldn’t eat them but I’m so addicted to them. I can not have them in my house. I’ll buy a small serving bag cause the bigger the bag the more I’ll eat
Charlotte A.
I can seriously sit down and destroy one bag alone. I can't get enough of these babies! Seriously. I love their flavor and I know there are plenty more to choose from but I can never change these for any other.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?