BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Thaonhi V.
houston texas
This is literally the best dorito flavor ever. Out of all the flavors this is the one that is the best seasoned
Brandon Y.
My favorite dorito flavor! I could only eat these chips for the rest of my life and be content. Absolutely love
Debra G.
Canton, GA
My husband LOVES spicy dorito chips.. the ONLY thing to buy.; tasty, crunchy, fresh. great with tobasco sauce.
Ashly B.
Batavia, NY
It is a great mix of flavors and it tastes so good not too spice but just enough to tingle your tongue! Love it
Tina M.
Hamilton, OH
I LOVE DORITOS but hate too say peeps! These were awful too me! I will stick to my Nacho Cheese and Cool Ranch!
alison c.
it tastes sooo good ya know it's spicy-ish but it is cheap and delicious so why don't you eat it right now dude
Heather M.
Nice sweet but spicy kick. Once i start eating them i typically can’t stop myself from devouring the whole bag
Sammi Jo H.
Olympia
These are by far my favorite. You can eat them with anything and they will be good. I of course reccomend them!
Kadi S.
The best Doritos by far!! Perfect combo of sweet and spicy! My entire family loves them and they are affordable
Bridget Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
Ok, so who had not had it does boy like Doritos? Great flavor already or you can eat then with a dip as well 😋
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?