BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Jessica F.
Lashmeet , WV
Omg these are my absolute favorite! The spicy and sweet taste offsets just enough to not be to hot or to sweet!
Ashley B.
Greenwood, MS
Gives me the extra tang I'm looking for not to plain not to simple. Just right. Not my favorite but one of then
Destiny M.
Falmouth
I love these for myself. They have just the right amount of kick to it that it doesn't ruin the chip and flavor
Kierstin A.
West Fargo
Best Doritos I've ever tasted. Love the spiciness with the sweet it just works, they really nailed this flavor
Katrina P.
These have such great, bold flavor. They can be addicting though. I’ve noticed the price seems to be going up.
Brin B.
Kearney, NE
My All time favorite Doritos!!!! They are wonderful! If you like spicy food but not super spicy they are great!
Corrie L.
Marquette, MI
This is my favorite kind of Doritos ! I love the sweet and spicy combination and the crunch of it in ur mouth.
Loty B.
Elwood
Tangy yet sweet. Great with cheese. Doesn't need a lot before the spice hits. Only downfall is not enough chip.
Rachel M.
I remember when they came out with these I didn't think I was going to like them but they one of my favorites!
Vanessa L.
Elk Grove, CA
This flavor is so yummy! Love the spicy and sweet flavor. I fell in love with these when I first purchased it.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?