BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Kealie H.
Hermitage, TN
My favorite chips ever there cheap and they taste amazing I recommend them to.everyone . It's the perfect flavors
Vanessa O.
These are my favorite Doritos hands-down great for sandwiches, salads,nachos,etc pretty good not really too spicy
Diana G.
Really bad for your health but super delicious to have once in a while. Don't eat to much to avoid stomach aches
Taran S.
Denison, TX
The best & one of my favorites. I love the flavor y'all came up with & I get these most every time I eat doritos.
Jenny B.
These seem to have just the right amount of sweet and spicy to them. Not too sweet and not to spicy of a flavor.
Baby B.
Charlotte , NC
The flavor is new to menand after trying it's my favorite doritos. May or may not be pricey depending on location
Nanette D.
Davie
I'm obsessed with this flavor. Its sweet and spicy but not too spicy. It's a nice change to the original flavors.
Melanie K.
I don't know what it is about this flavor but it is by far the most coveted of all flavored chips in my opinion.
Carmencita R.
Stoughton
These are my dads favorite Doritos! Buying even a big bag doesn't garantee these bad boys will last in my house!
Mariah D.
BELLEVIEW, FL
This one is prob my favorite one , I love the sweet but spicy flavor that it gives off, and the bag is pretty too
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?