BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Hayden B.
Racine, WI
I love these Dorito chips as they have really good flavor! I would recommend anyone who loves chips and Doritos!
Vannessa R.
United States
These are pretty good, it has a different flavor. Not too spicy and it has a sweet flavor to it, it's interesting
Emily E.
Tylertown, MS
These taste great. I wish they were a little more spicy but they have that sweet and tangy flavor thing going on.
Alexis W.
Chinese flavor in a chip! Super delicious!!! They are a bit spicy so I wouldn't recommend them for a kids party!
Maia B.
Winona Lake, IN
Amazing!! These are my go to chips to eat. I take these to the movies, school, and my drill comps. I love these.
Glory N.
US
I used to eat these all the time in Middle School I liked the sweet and spicy flavor I received from these chips
Shaylynn D.
Ullin
Doritos are naturally good chip there isn't a bad flavor of Doritos you could eat them for every meal on anything
Sophie H.
Grand Forks, ND
Delicious and vegan. Love the spice level of these chips and the flavor is amazing. I purchase these often.
Jacqueline P.
Omaha ne
YUMMM! This brand is very flavorful and it has a little kick st the end that's just enough to make you want more!
Jenny B.
These seem to have just the right amount of sweet and spicy to them. Not too sweet and not to spicy of a flavor.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?