BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Daniela B.
Richland, MI
Omg this flavor is amazing!! Here at our household we are obsessed with it and every-time we see it we get it!
michelle c.
One of my all time favorite flavored Doritos chip out of all. I love the flavor of the sweetness and spiciness.
Ross F.
Monson
This is my favorite Doritos flavor. Very intense flavor the rivals the best of them. I would highly recommend.
Heather Pauline k.
denver
These are alright I like them only every once in a while tho they are kind of tangy which I do like about them
Brandie C.
Athens, WV
My second favorite flavor following nacho cheese. But I love the little touch of spiciness. I highly recommend.
Faith C.
Another one of my favorite types of chips. It goes great with any type of Mexican dish. All around great chip.
Savannah P.
Johnson City
These are so amazing they are spicy but a good kind of spicy If I buy doritos it's always this flavor yummmmmm!
Teresa M.
Quapaw
Absolutely love the sleeper of Doritos it is really yummy it taste very good and salsa or with French onion dip
Ashly B.
Batavia, NY
It is a great mix of flavors and it tastes so good not too spice but just enough to tingle your tongue! Love it
Alexandria A.
New York
I love this flavor it’s just the right kind of spice without killing your taste buds to the point of no return
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?