BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Jamie S.
Philadelphia, PA
This product... amazing. I love a product with a flavorful kick. Spicy is my thing and this bag of chips has it
Meagan B.
Etna, OH
If Doritos would ever stop making the sweet chili flavored chips, I'd cry. They are so tasty it's unbelievable.
brystal n.
massillon
These are my favorite type of doritos. they have a sweet yet spicy taste to them. they have a very good flavor
Debra G.
Canton, GA
My husband LOVES spicy dorito chips.. the ONLY thing to buy.; tasty, crunchy, fresh. great with tobasco sauce.
Kenyetta ♥.
These chips are really good.... these are my favorite.... a great go yo snack when my kids were playing sports
Dali G.
Newark, NJ
It's very good. It isn't too spicy. It has a very mild spice to it with a tangy flavor, I definitely recommend.
Nickole S.
CALEDONIA, MI
One of my all time favorite doritos. I love the sweetness combined with the spiciness. Definitely a good choice
sonya g.
Pennsville, NJ
These are so good & they usually go on sale at buy one get for free frequently. Just the right amount of spice
Heather Pauline k.
denver
These are alright I like them only every once in a while tho they are kind of tangy which I do like about them
Shalene B.
Harrisburg, Pa
Oh god help me! I can't get enough of these!!! I'll buy like 10 bags at a time! And within a week there gone!!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?