BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Ashly B.
Batavia, NY
It is a great mix of flavors and it tastes so good not too spice but just enough to tingle your tongue! Love it
Rebekah M.
North , SC
Hands down one of my favorite bags of chips. I love this flavor and no other company makes anything like this !
Bobby h.
Canfield, oh
These doritos are my most favorite kind of chip ever. They are so good and i could a whole bag in ome sitting.
Jeni D.
I love Doritos and I especially love these! They are great with ranch dip. They will always be one of my go to
Rachel M.
I remember when they came out with these I didn't think I was going to like them but they one of my favorites!
Heather Pauline k.
denver
These are alright I like them only every once in a while tho they are kind of tangy which I do like about them
Raina B.
wouldn't recommend for a younger kid because of the spiciness however if you like spicy food i highly recomend
meganvaudt v.
Oak Park
LOVE THESE! I wish they were GF though. Didn’t realize they weren’t until I finally looked at the ingredients.
Amber F.
My husband loves these. He is into bold flavors and this flavor of dorito definitely meets those requirements.
brystal n.
massillon
These are my favorite type of doritos. they have a sweet yet spicy taste to them. they have a very good flavor
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?