BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
I can eat a whole big bag of these babies! The perfect blend of flavors on a chip. Not to spicy and not to sweet. These taste amazing and fun to bring for picnics or bbqs! Great way to change up the Doritos flavor!
Katie W.
Burlington, NJ
These aren’t my go to Doritos flavor but they don’t disappoint. I love their sweet and spicy flavor. They have just the right combo of flavor. I would definitely purchase these again and recommended them to others.
Leslie O.
My favorite flavor. They are so addicting, so watch out! It’s hard to find stores that carry this flavor sometimes, but every now and then i get some to add to sandwiches or just small, moderate snacks to lunches.
Katie M.
Las Vegas
I love these!! My husband got me into these!! You don’t think you would like them but they are amazing!! It sucks that they don’t sell it everywhere so I have to go certain places but they are definitely worth it!!
Alyssa B.
These are my sons favorite. They do have a little kick to them but the heat isn’t too overpowering. The name is pretty self explanatory, they are sweet and spicy. I will continue to buy these for myself and my son
Hannah J.
Minneapolis, MN
Purchased at: Target
These are probably one of my favorite chips of all time. I love Doritos in general, but this specific flavor is so amazing, my tastebuds go crazy every time I have them! I would absolutely recommend this product!
Daliena M.
Poughkeepsie
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these! They have a slight kick to them and they are sweet at the same time. Truly a delicious combination. The perfect snack. I buy these all the time. I highly recommend these chips! Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips
Jessica G.
Winston Salem, NC
My family loves these chips. It has the spice and sweetness that we all love. We usually grab them when they are on sale. Such a good deal! We always have these on the grocery list. The calories aren't bad and the flavors keep us wanting more!
TreEdward J.
Ruston
A lot of people probably haven’t tried it but these with totem taste so dang Bomb! They taste so good alone or with a sandwich. I eat them all the time and the people in the store laugh cause I buy them so often.
Si-Si L.
Out of all of the flavors, these are my favorite! Even when my mouth gets numb from eating so much of this, I can't help it but stuff more in my mouth! It's that good! If you have tried it yet, you're mising out!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?