BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Caroline W.
Newark, OH
My absolute favorite flavor! Its the perfect mix between sweet with a tange at the end. Would highly recommend.
Brandie C.
Athens, WV
My second favorite flavor following nacho cheese. But I love the little touch of spiciness. I highly recommend.
Jocelyn G.
Ridgecrest, California
Love these chips. I could eat them 24/7. They are sweet then have a kick to them. They are the best chips ever.
Jordan P.
Mentone, CA
One of my favorites. Just the right amount of heat with the little it of sweet to give it a well rounded flavor
Kenyetta ♥.
These chips are really good.... these are my favorite.... a great go yo snack when my kids were playing sports
Jenn R.
Manchester
Besides the Cool Ranch, these would Be a second favorite. Definitely a "go to" flavor pick for me. Great taste.
Lynnsey M.
Cumberland
These are my new favorite flavor of chips. I don't usually eat spicy food but these aren't spicy so I love them
Meagan B.
Etna, OH
If Doritos would ever stop making the sweet chili flavored chips, I'd cry. They are so tasty it's unbelievable.
Brin B.
Kearney, NE
My All time favorite Doritos!!!! They are wonderful! If you like spicy food but not super spicy they are great!
Kadi S.
The best Doritos by far!! Perfect combo of sweet and spicy! My entire family loves them and they are affordable
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?