BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Jasmine T.
I love these! Such a delicious original flavor. Doesn’t taste like anything else I’ve tried. I would recommend
Muslimah ❤.
Philadelphia
This chips are good as well, They are bursting with flavor and they have a mild spicy taste to it which i like.
Erica E.
Joplin, mo
I love all Doritos! They have great flavors that come in a wide variety. I get sad any time I run out of a bag.
Pam M.
Love love love! Best chips ever to put in your taco salad! You’ll never go back to plain chips again! Selfish!
zakia s.
Las Vegas NV
It has a nice sweat n spicy flavor to it and im a big fan of spicy food ! I love how there filled with flavor!!
Taylor C.
P C Beach, FL
These are delicious but have a strong flavor. Perfect if you’re looking for something kinda sweet kinda spicy.
Morgan B.
Buffalo
One of favorite flavors of Doritos. Sweet and spicy but with a little crunch. & the mix of the two is perfect.
Claire J.
I tried these once and was hooked. I'm not big on very spicy foods, but these are awesome! You get a nice kick.
victoria j.
United states
This is by far my favorite flavor of doritos although it is hard to pick just one. Great snack to have anytime
Kayla E.
When you're in the mood for something sweet and spicy yet want some chips too. This is the best snack to have!!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?