BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Britt S.
Fishing Creek
These are my favorite chips that Doritos sells. Theyre so good. They are spicy and sweet. They combine so nicely.
Cassidy G.
Fresno, CA
These are so disgusting. I don't even know why someone would make this a flavor. Don't buy. Don't even try it :(
Baby B.
Charlotte , NC
The flavor is new to menand after trying it's my favorite doritos. May or may not be pricey depending on location
Andrea M.
Hallsville, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love how it is sweet and spice in taste buds .It makes a great snack for me to eat on a bored day just to chill
Bri D.
Hudson
THESE have the best flavor..... sweet and a little spice to them. Its a perfect mix, my personal favorite.
jenna B.
These are one of my absolute favorite flavors. The sweet and spicy are to die for! Everything you want in a chip
Julie O.
My granddaughter introduced me to this Doritos the perfect amount of spice in sweetness like them a lot so yummy
Paula M.
I literally eat, sleep, and breathe these chips. Love them! They're so delicious! Not to mention they're vegan ;)
Megan H.
Sharpsburg
These are one of my favorites! The do tend to get a little spicy after eating several. But the flavor is so good.
precious y.
new London
This is my favorite doritos chip! I love how its spicy and sweet! I can eat these all day or even the whole bag!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?