BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Michelle P.
USA
These are delicious. You can taste the sweet chili flavor and there is quite the kick of spiciness in these chips
Jenna N.
Niles, MI
The perfect mixture of spicy and sweet! These help satisfy a sweet and salty craving! Really great on their own!
Briana C.
I don't like them I love them I love the sweet them spicy tang of these Doritos chips they are completely amazing
Kimberly F.
Lowell, MA
Not my favorite, but still pretty good. They have a bit of a weird taste, especially the first time you eat them.
Jaleah L.
This is my favorite bag of this brand I always get this more then the others y'all really need to try it .......
T A.
Omg delicious flavored chips I totally recommend these flavored chips it has a sweet but yet kind of spicy taste
Natashia P.
Lonoke, AR
A good chip. Not my favorite, but I don't particularly care for the "sweet" kick. They aren't very spicy either.
Jacqueline P.
Omaha ne
YUMMM! This brand is very flavorful and it has a little kick st the end that's just enough to make you want more!
Amber B.
atlanta
So delicious! I have to hide them from everyone in the house. I use them for nacho night and everyone wants 2nds
Marisa B.
Buffalo, NY
My favorite flavor of Doritos, they do have a little spicy kick to them and are often on sale at my grocery store
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?