BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Adrianna C.
United States
I don't like regular Doritos, but i love these. These are the supreme Doritos, the alpha one might say. So good!
shayna g.
Athens, AL
My Favorite Doritos. I love the sweet and spicy flavors it's well balanced. You can't go wrong with these Doritos
Kealie H.
Hermitage , TN
My favorite chips ever there cheap and they taste amazing I recommend them to.everyone . It's the perfect flavors
Keely G.
Duluth , MN
The spicy sweet chili flavored chips are unique and delicious! This are my go to Doritos when I run to the store
Briana C.
I don't like them I love them I love the sweet them spicy tang of these Doritos chips they are completely amazing
Farah A.
South Charleston
We looooove this chips .. It's spicy and that's exactly what we like about it.. It's a little bit pricey though..
Mori 🏳.
My favorite doritos flavor. Its sweet with a bit of tang and goes easily with any kind of dip! I love it so much!
mia B.
New Baltimore, MI
FAAVVVV CHIPS NOBODY CAN JUDGE THEM UNTIL YOU TRY THEM THEY ARE SERIOUSLY LIKE HEAVEN LOVE WHEN PPL GET ME THESE
Luis B.
United States
These are addictive, hands down my favorite flavor of Doritos. The flavor isn't too spicy and has a sweet touch.
Amber H.
Grimesland, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Doritos spicy sweet chili flavored are my favorite. It's a great snack or side. We use these at almost all events
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?