BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
member-ccecc
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE THEY ARE SOICY AND SWEET AT THE SAME TIME THEY TAST AMAZING BEST CHIPS EVERRRR 10/10 YES!
Maia B.
Winona Lake, IN
Amazing!! These are my go to chips to eat. I take these to the movies, school, and my drill comps. I love these.
Kerrie A.
Port Saint Lucie
By far my fave!!! I love the sweet hot goodness!! Bursting with flavor and satisfying to the taste buds!!!!😍😍😍😍😍😍
Amber H.
Toledo
These are perfect for some one who can't quit pack the heat. Which is me. These chips are the perfect combination
Deanna B.
Best doritos I have ever tried! great combo between spicy and sweet. unlike any other product I have ever tried.
mia B.
New Baltimore, MI
FAAVVVV CHIPS NOBODY CAN JUDGE THEM UNTIL YOU TRY THEM THEY ARE SERIOUSLY LIKE HEAVEN LOVE WHEN PPL GET ME THESE
Paula M.
I literally eat, sleep, and breathe these chips. Love them! They're so delicious! Not to mention they're vegan ;)
T A.
Omg delicious flavored chips I totally recommend these flavored chips it has a sweet but yet kind of spicy taste
Denise S.
Wharton, NJ
These chips are a great mix of sweet and spicy. They remind me of Sweeter Asian sauces. The chips are addicting!
Natashia P.
Lonoke, AR
A good chip. Not my favorite, but I don't particularly care for the "sweet" kick. They aren't very spicy either.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?