BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Bobby C.
Altoona, PA
Spicy chili is the bomb! Dorittos has been around for years, and this newer flavor really grabs your taste buds!
shayna g.
Athens, AL
My Favorite Doritos. I love the sweet and spicy flavors it's well balanced. You can't go wrong with these Doritos
Melanie K.
I don't know what it is about this flavor but it is by far the most coveted of all flavored chips in my opinion.
Jennifer T.
Gate City
This is my families favorite flavor! We love these Doritos. They are the perfect combination of sweet and spicy.
Katelynn G.
Rockingham
Love the flavor. Very good. I do enjoy these chips very much abd would recommend if soneones looking for snacks.
Deann S.
Carrabelle
I like to try any kind of new Doritos they come out with. I love these because they are spicy and a little sweet!
Nayalisa A.
Franklin Park , IL
Very very very addicting. Once you start you can't stop. Has a nice spiciness to it. But also a sweetness to it.
Keely G.
Duluth , MN
The spicy sweet chili flavored chips are unique and delicious! This are my go to Doritos when I run to the store
Amber A.
Franklinton , LA
Spicy sweet chili Doritos are a staple item in my house. I love being able to pour them into a bowl for my guests
kristina b.
Douglasville, GA
Love the taste and great quality always have a bag in my cabinet and have to hide them from my kids lol love them
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?