BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Mikayla N.
Little Neck
The spicy sweet chili flavored Doritos are my ultimate favorite! I prefer these ones over all the other flavors.
Amber B.
atlanta
So delicious! I have to hide them from everyone in the house. I use them for nacho night and everyone wants 2nds
Chantel K.
New Llano
These have a weird flavor that’s hard to describe yet addicting. If you haven’t tried them yet, highly recommend.
Hayden B.
Mount Pleasant , WI
I love these Dorito chips as they have really good flavor! I would recommend anyone who loves chips and Doritos!
Char R.
Greenville
Great chips! Love this flavor! My favorite flavor by Doritos. I can get this at any grocery store or gas station.
Maria M.
Mooresville, NC
These are the perfect blend of sweet and spicy. Highly addicting. Me and my sisi can kill an entire bag together.
Jaleah L.
This is my favorite bag of this brand I always get this more then the others y'all really need to try it .......
Jenna N.
Niles, MI
The perfect mixture of spicy and sweet! These help satisfy a sweet and salty craving! Really great on their own!
Sophie H.
Grand Forks, ND
Delicious and vegan. Love the spice level of these chips and the flavor is amazing. I purchase these often.
jenna B.
These are one of my absolute favorite flavors. The sweet and spicy are to die for! Everything you want in a chip
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?