BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Jade M.
Chandler
These are my favorite!! I tried these one time and every time I get the chance, I choose them over any other chip.
Naadira S.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
Im not a fan of differemt flavored chips but these are amazing. The sweet flavor plus the heat is the perfect blend
Evangel F.
Tacoma
These are my all time favorite Doritos. They're spicy but also sweet at the same time and they just taste so yummy.
aaliya ♡.
Tucson
The best flavor of all time it's good and I recommend it just to try it and see if you like it ✌🏽👅It's really good
Aimee G.
Slidell, LA
I think these are so flavorful and I wish Taco Bell did the tacos with this one ! There so tasty and worth the try
Courtney P.
Chattanooga, TN
These doritos are completely disgusting to me. It's a very weird sweet and spicy flavor and it gets quickly tiring.
Candice G.
I love its heat its so good with spicy foods in general like spicy con queso dip or with your burgers or even pizza
Kelsey H.
Shelby Township
These Doritos have just the right amount of spicy and sweet. I'm usually more for savory flavors, but I love these.
Naidia F.
Houston
These chips are so delicious! And I’m excited that they’re also Vegan! It has a lot of flavor in every bite.
Arynn S.
Jacksonville, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
You have to be in the mood to eat this flavor. I don’t think it’s healthy but if your in the mood then just eat it.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?