BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Natalia G.
Easton
A great snack to put off for BBQ’s and get togethers. A little bit of a kick to them but nothing too spicy to handle.
Ka'Wonda M.
alexandria
My favorite flavor of all time! I like to lick the seasoning off and then eat the chip because it is just perrrfect.
Kaitlyn F.
Jacksonville
A mix of sweet and spicy goes well with a tuna sandwich! Doritos® Spicy Sweet Chili Flavored Tortilla Chips
daisy r.
Shinnston, WV
These are my most favorite chips ever. I love the flavor. It's a little spicy. I just wish there were more in the bag
Maegan W.
These are my all time favorite Doritos! They’re a perfect blend of sweet & spicy. I have zero complaints about them.
Shannon M.
With a little kick of spice, these doritos may be my favorite chips. I can't go a week without having a bag of these.
LaWanda S.
These are good but sometimes the flavor taste too sweet. Comes off as plaim sugar coated on the chip. Always crunchy
Alaina M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this flavor. I eat them with kettle popcorn and hot Cheetos. It’s a great mixture of hot and sweet.
Haleigh C.
Dayton, OH
These have been my favorite chips for years! A little spicy with some tang to it. I could sit and eat the entire bag
Sofia L.
Minneapolis, MN
THE BEST DORITO FLAVOR HANDS DOWN! If you want something sweet and spicy and hands down delicious, these are for you
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?