BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Sally G.
Riverdale, MD
I love this flavor of Doritos. This is my go to snack when I'm on the go. This is by far the best flavor of Doritos
Corinna G.
Chowchilla, CA
One of my favorite flavors spicy but sweet i can eat a whole bag of these usually can be found at Any grocery store
jessica c.
I never thought I would like any other type of Doritos but then they came out with this one & I'm hooked! So good!
Presley W.
Catlettsburg , KY
These are my favorite chips! I always pick them up at my local Kroger or Walmart. They’re my go to favorite snack.
Michael M.
Wyoming
Best flavor. Hot, but not killer, and the sweetness curbs the burn perfectly. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting.
Taylor K.
Woodstown, NJ
These are great if you want to try a different flavor of Doritos. They have a really great flavor and heat to them.
Kaylee B.
I love the taste but it a little bit too spicy for me but everyone in my family likes them I prefer the spicy nacho
Lindsay W.
Decent flavor, I like the spice. I almost wish it had more spice, it tends to be a little too sweet for my tastes.
Drake F.
Duson, LA
I tried these not too long ago and loved them! Its like getting the spicy nacho ones but with a hint of sweetness.
Siddhy Á.
Yo no soy fan del picante pero me encantan los Doritos! Me encanta que sean súper crocantes y el sabor del picante
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?