BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Courtney E.
Memphis, TN
This flavor is my favorite Dorito flavor!!! Sooo yummy! Kind of spicy, (but like the title entails) kind of sweet!
Summer W.
These are my FAVORITE. The flavor is amazing. It’s just the right amount of sweet and spicy that you need in chips.
Niveda P.
These are the best!!!!! And these specific doritos are vegan! Yay for vegan doritos, they should make more flavors
Ashleigh T.
Banging is all I gotta say!!! I'm obsessed with these. If you like a tinge of spice, this is your way to go! Love!
alexis c.
Greensburg
I have to buy these weekly for the husbands lunch box. He would eat the whe bag in one sitting if I didnt stop him!
Jauz L.
I could eat a whole bag by my self!! Best chip flavor out there. It's a good flavor for those who like spicy things
Tara B.
Maplewood
It's a decent flavor. It took me a little while to get used to. It's not the first bag of Doritos I'd pick though.
Drake F.
Duson, LA
I tried these not too long ago and loved them! Its like getting the spicy nacho ones but with a hint of sweetness.
Presley W.
Catlettsburg , KY
These are my favorite chips! I always pick them up at my local Kroger or Walmart. They’re my go to favorite snack.
Kaylee B.
I love the taste but it a little bit too spicy for me but everyone in my family likes them I prefer the spicy nacho
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?