BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Melissa M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Favorite dorito flavor! Mmmm sweet chili, who wouldn’t like that flavor?! These are also really good on sandwiches!
Alyss H.
Love these chips! I love how they are sweet with a bit of spicy! I don't like these too spicy but these are so good
Brandalynn R.
Bellevue, KY
Hands down my favorite. The sweetness is addictive, and the spice is not too overpowering to bother the taste buds.
Jade M.
Chandler
These are my favorite!! I tried these one time and every time I get the chance, I choose them over any other chip.
Tonya 💎.
Shafter
These taste so good. Like it says sweet and chilli. But never thought those two flavor will go together as they do.
Maria L.
Sun Valley, CA
I swear these are the best chips ever , specially with some sour cream, woot woot is the best you guys have to try
Ashley C.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love these!! I hate spicy foods, and these aren't spicy at all to me! I like the slightly sweetness of the chip.
Taylor E.
Fort Wayne, IN
Hands down my fav I love spicy. These aren't too spicy though. The sweet mixes perfectly. Currently eating some now
Jadah A.
Bloomington, MN
SO FREAKING GOOD. MY FAVORITE FLAVOR OF DORITOS. THEY TASTE SO SWEET BUT THEY HAVE THAT KICK OF SPICINESS. SO GOOD
Jessica M.
DILLONVALE, OH
I love these kinds of Doritos they are sweet and spicy I could eat a whole bag of them they would help with my cold
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?