BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Viridiana G.
These are my favorite snack chips! I love doritos and for them to have a sweet and spicy chips, it is just amazing!
Nicole L.
Sound Beach
I buy these at Walmart for a better value unless you can buy them on sale at another place. The flavor is very good
Brandalynn R.
Bellevue, KY
Hands down my favorite. The sweetness is addictive, and the spice is not too overpowering to bother the taste buds.
Cathy S.
The best chip ever invented. These are my down fall they have just enough sweet and spice to balance each other out
Kelsey C.
These chips are my favorite and are always a go to snack for on the go. They are affordable and easily accessible.
Summer W.
These are my FAVORITE. The flavor is amazing. It’s just the right amount of sweet and spicy that you need in chips.
Dallayna B.
Radcliff, KY
These are the best ones ever!!! I eat these all the time, best Doritos they have ever made! Honestly. I love them.
Kaytlyn T.
Plano, TX
Wonderful flavor, crunchy asf, I love this so much. excess powder on the chips just adds to the experience so much
Samantha I.
PALMETTO BAY, FL
Great chips. Not sure what else to say about them. They are delicious. All of their chips are great. I love em all.
Alex S.
Bridgewater, NJ
These have a nice flavor. They are sweet and spicy and very nice. They're not too spicy and they are not too sweet.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?