BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Morgan R.
Perryopolis
Caution: they will make your breath smell horrible but they are so delicious its well worth it and they are vegan!
Alaina L.
Pittsburgh, PA
So good. One of my favorite flavors. It's the perfect blend of sweet and spicy. It gets super spicy after a while.
Danna F.
Gainesville, GA
I know that some people really dislike these chips but to me they’re pretty great. They have a nice flavor to them
Candice G.
I love its heat its so good with spicy foods in general like spicy con queso dip or with your burgers or even pizza
Jamie D.
Keavy, KY
These are the best of the new kids they have came out with. Little spicy but even the kids love them. Great flavor
Viridiana G.
These are my favorite snack chips! I love doritos and for them to have a sweet and spicy chips, it is just amazing!
Monica P.
Clovis, CA
Didn't like the mild sweet taste of this chip at all! Disappointed in the flavor! I couldn't even finish the bag!!!
Courtney W.
Lebanon, OR
My favorite chips to eat with Sour cream! Very good. Also great for making loaded nachos. And they are a good price
Cathy S.
The best chip ever invented. These are my down fall they have just enough sweet and spice to balance each other out
Kourtney S.
Memphis, TN
These are my favorite chips I love the strong mild flavor of them. One of the best tasting flavor a in the market.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?