BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Lola H.
utica
My boyfriend got me in to these and they are just so good and it’s packed with flavor!!!😭 I just love them so good
Penny K.
Waterville
These are nice for a little extra spice. This flavor would pair nicely with a BBQ pizza or a Hawaiian pizza.
Kendra A.
Willow Spgs, MO
More than 5 stars on these. I love the taste of these. Sooo good and are my favorite chips on the market for sure!!
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
I dislike this product because I hate the flavor and I don't recommend this product it just didn't taste like chili
Jacqui S.
Such a good chip it is spicy and sweet in a good way. It's kinda strange at first but then I got a little addicted😂
Berelis B.
San Antonio
This is one of my favs it’s like a nice snack next to a sandwich or something light definitely a sweet spicy chili
Tonya 💎.
Shafter
These taste so good. Like it says sweet and chilli. But never thought those two flavor will go together as they do.
Destiny W.
So good and great with a side of delicious ranch dip to top it all off. Great for parties and little get togethers
zachary r.
Fort Lauderdale , FL
My absolute favorite Dorito I don't know why but it leaves me wanting more when the whole bag is gone. Best by far
Melyssa B.
Lawton
My husbands favorite flavor of chip. This is what he recommends to eat when we have sandwiches and chips for lunch.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?