BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Teresa P.
Lewisburg, WV
I love the spicy sweet chili flavor. They are different than any other tortilla chips. They are great plain or with salsa!
Becky W.
Richburg
My daughter like S how spicy these are. Easy to find at the store. The flavor is intense. Price is great. Good with pizza.
Giavonna H.
Yumm! I don't buy chips often, but when I do these are my go to! Such a good flavor. Good balance between spicy and sweet.
I loved it so much i finished the entire bag in 3 days and had to stop myself from buying them in the fear i would get fat
Natalyn K.
arleta
I’m great with the Doritos brand but this flavor is just not me, it’s kind of a sweet, spicy, and salty which i don’t like.
Victoria L.
Spartanburg , SC
I don’t usually eat chip but when I do and when I want to have a spicy chip I grab these. They are the only hot chips I eat
Ariel H.
Waterville,KS
All time favorite Doritos aside from the regular nacho cheese ones but this one has an amazing sweet and spicy bold flavor
Jacquelina P.
Houston
I love Doritos and mostly when you add melted cheddar chips also a really good snack for any kind of occasion for anybody
Melinda H.
Staten Island, NY
Even though Cool Ranch is my favorite these Doritos are so good because they're not too spicy and have a hidden sweetness
Amanda S.
Orlando, FL
I'm not crazy about sweet with spicy, however these do taste good. If you like sweet snacks you will probably enjoy these
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?