BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Seny T.
Kernersville , NC
These Doritos make my heart happy! They are my all time favorite Dorito!! They are sweet and spicy! Must try these!
Dallayna B.
Radcliff, KY
These are the best ones ever!!! I eat these all the time, best Doritos they have ever made! Honestly. I love them.
Brie M.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
For someone who doesn’t like spicy foods or snacks for that matter this is the perfect mix of salty sweet and spicy
Samantha I.
PALMETTO BAY, FL
Great chips. Not sure what else to say about them. They are delicious. All of their chips are great. I love em all.
Amanda M.
Gleason
These are my favorite chips! They have great flavor and texture. I would recommend them, and I will purchase again.
Taylor E.
Fort Wayne, IN
Hands down my fav I love spicy. These aren't too spicy though. The sweet mixes perfectly. Currently eating some now
Mackenzie T.
Sutton, MA
Love these chips! Can't put them down once I've opened the bag. It's also a big hit with my whole family! So good!
Tonya 💎.
Shafter
These taste so good. Like it says sweet and chilli. But never thought those two flavor will go together as they do.
Katie P.
Isle of Palms, SC
These are now my favorite flavor of Doritos. Sweet & spicy is a stellar combination! I could easily eat a whole bag
Harlee R.
Beckley
Great quality brand that my kid loves. We usually eat several throughout the month and it's a very delicious snack.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?