BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Myra M.
Such great chips! Would get a 5/5 if they were a bit less sweet, but overall I love these! They are the perfect mix of sweet and spicy, and they taste delicious too! Would recommend for any fan of sweet and spicy foods!
Brittany S.
The only Doritos I love! Sweet and spicy at just the right levels, won’t give you a spicy tummy ache. The best chips to binge on while watching some Netflix. Great for making nachos with as well! Just the right price 👌🏻
Olivia T.
Cleveland, TN
These are my all time favorite flavor of Doritos. There’s just enough sweetness leveled with just enough spicy. If you don’t like these Doritos, you’re just plain wrong! I love them so much I could eat the whole bag! 😳😂
Cindy T.
Lincolnwood, IL
This flavor was truly disappointing. I thought it would be similar to the lays kettle cooked mesquite bbq in that the flavor came through but it would be sweet. I didn’t like this flavor at all. I would not repurchase.
Amanda C.
Canfield, OH
Had to try them. I was not disappointed at all! Have a great flavor, hot but not to hot. We always like to try new flavors, and this one is our new favorite. If you like a little kick in flavor, this is a chip for you!
Tracy P.
Berlin, NH
This flavor of Doritos are me and my boyfriends favorite. Nacho cheese and cool ranch are probably the original classic flavors and I feel like the sweet chili is now an original itself. I love the nice kick of flavor.
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
I was always a traditional cheese dorito girl until one day my son brought these home. Omg! I love the flavor. I like putting them on my cold cut sandwich for extra flavor and crunch or I just snack straight out the bag.
Catherine D.
Kingston
These are really good and worth a try. Imagine the same texture of a regular Dorito but with a spin on the flavor. The flavor matches the name exactly. Just a heads up they are a little spicy but it's not overwhelming.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
im not a doritos fan! i know! but these are my favorite kind if i had to choose. they have a really bold flavor and a little kick with them and they taste really good
Jamhile A.
Cookeville, TN
The name couldn’t be more perfect, they are sweet and spicy!! Amazing chips with great flavor! I could eat these over and over again, my mouth is literally watering thinking about these chips. Don’t sleep on them people
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?