BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Jessica K.
I love the spicy-sweet flavor. It has the strength to dip. It is kinda filling when you binge. Great in casseroles.
Charlien D.
Brooklyn, NY
I Like this one out of all the flavors. It has a tangy feeling when you're done eating. Great to use to snack upon.
Brittany B.
Bossier City
My daughter and mom are addicted to these . especially when you crumble them over tacos. We buy alot of them though
Ashley W.
One of the best chip flavors I’ve ever had. It’s a nice combo of spicy and sweet and it has just enough kick in it
Mareike L.
Doritos brand has awesome snacks, but I wasn't satisfied with this flavor. Very spicy and left a burning sensation
Brie M.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
For someone who doesn’t like spicy foods or snacks for that matter this is the perfect mix of salty sweet and spicy
Brittany S.
united states
This is my favorite dorito flavor of all time. Its sweet and spicy, but works so perfectly. It doesn't burn at all.
Katie P.
Isle of Palms, SC
These are now my favorite flavor of Doritos. Sweet & spicy is a stellar combination! I could easily eat a whole bag
member-e936f
These are delicious. they are sweet and spicy which makes them great to eat with hamburgers when grilling outside.
Jahnavi P.
I love the sweet and spicy combination with a little hint of lemon. It's the perfect combination and a great snack
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?