BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Ashley B.
Dundalk, MD
I love these Doritos but once you eat a few you can not stop eating next thing you will know is the bags almost gone
Karlos H.
Dallas, TX
Very good flavor well balanced spicy and sweet I have been eating these since I was a child and have always enjoyed.
Dannii H.
Smyrna
The sweetness is good but I think it should be a little less sweet so we can taste more chili. But that's just me :p
Victoria H.
Whiting, IN
these chips are amazing.
I love the little tang they have. I'm not a big fan on spicy food so this is perfect for me.
keili b.
Knoxville, TN
my alllll time favorite chips!!! they are soooo good ! so addictive 😩. also love cool ranch! would love to try more!
Daysha M.
Colchester, VT
These are delicious, and make a great quick snack! They definitely have the kick you'd hope to get from spicy chips!
Kim V.
Lynden
These are my favorite Doritos chips! I love these chips! I love the sweet and spicy taste! Everyone should try these!
Bethany G.
i dont really like to eat Doritos but these spicy sweet Doritos are AWESOME, they are one of my favorite chips
daisy r.
Shinnston, WV
These are my most favorite chips ever. I love the flavor. It's a little spicy. I just wish there were more in the bag
Mackenzie D.
New Johnsonville
These are by far my favorite flavor of Doritos! They are a little bit sweet and a little bit spicy! Highly recommend!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?