BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Kimberly D.
New Orleans
My favorite ...you won't be the same after eating these I promise......this is all I eat now. And no I don't share at all.
Jessica R.
Throop
Love love love these. They are my all time favorite out of all of them. If I don't watch myself I see the bag is gone......
Elizabeth B.
Morrisville, PA
These are my favorite Doritos. They aren't too spicy but do leave a kick in your mouth. The sweetness helps with the kick!
Ashly M.
Salem
Love this flavor it tastes like a Chinese spiced chip love love love it! Great price and can be found just about any store
Kayle K.
thurman
This chip is good. It’s sweet but also spicy the flavor is something you get used too. It’s not amazing but it’s not awful
Kylie K.
This is my all time favorite chip. I cannot walk past these in the store! It’s the perfect combination of salty and sweet.
Alyssa H.
Frisco
Purchased at: Target
These are my favorite flavor of Doritos. They are spicy, sweet, and utterly addicting! Once I have one chip I cannot stop!
Satilya M.
Enterprise, AL
This is one of my favorite flavors of Doritos. I like to eat these with spinach dip weird combo yes but very so very good.
Ke K.
So these are my top Doritos, Im the type to like slight bitterness and this is the perfect combination of sweet and bitter
Amanda T.
Elk Grove , CA
These are myself and my husbands favorite chips! They are full of flavor and they are the perfect combo of spicy and sweet.
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?