BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Genette J.
Paterson, NJ
These are one of my favorites. The flavor is just perfect but it is really spicy. It’s sweet but fire at the same time.
Kristin H.
Chesapeake
The sweet and spicy chili is my favorite flavor of Doritos chips. They have a great taste and are always super crunchy.
Amber M.
Fayetteville, AR
I like how they start off a sweet flavor and then give way to that spicy ting that makes you want to eat more and more.
Wendy S.
McDonough
This us the only flavor you should eat its salty its tangy its spicy its chili. Its sweet its awesome its amazing balls
Jillianne S.
By far my all time favorite chip! I love pairing these with all of my sandwiches! They even go great on the sandwich!
Seneca H.
May
I could finish a bag of these bad boys in 5 seconds if you asked me. I love the flavor and the taste never gets old.
Alexis V.
I need to start buying these chips in bulk. Every time I go to the store I have to buy a separate bag for each child.
:ShyleeJoe: C.
United States
I've become addicted too the sweet chili Doritos! They're hot enough to feel it but not enough to stop enjoying them!
Rebekah W.
Nixa
LOVE! Amazing and would eat them any day!!! Affordable and inexpensive. Love it... spicy sweet chili are my favorite
Sharla M.
I eat these all the time this is my go to chips when i am at the store they a very lil kick but still good i love em
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?