BY DORITOS®

• Are these available in all stores? Are they good?5 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Reiley H.
Clearwater, FL
I love these chips so much. They're the perfect combination of spicy and sweet. If you don't like spicy things, don't get these. They're delicious if you do though. Do not eat too many or they will make your stomach hurt.
Casey L.
salinas
These are the Doritos I always reach for! They’re sweet! I wouldn’t say they’re spicy but they do have a little kick! They’re not like other chips where the bag is more air than chips! They’re definitely worth your money!
Jordan S.
Melbourne
These are my favorite Doritos for sure! They’re so sweetly spicy without being overbearing. I could eat a whole bag of them even though I probably shouldn’t. I love having these on a road trip or at the house to snack on.
Emma B.
These are my favorite chips ever and I love them. They have very good flavor but they are kind of spicy. They are not healthy at all. The are very delicious I love them. Yes I would recommend for others.
Emma T.
knox
These are definitely one of my favorite chips! I've never found another brand of chips with this flavor I love how spicy and sweet they are! They're great for a taco salad if you're trying to change things up for dinner!
Brooklyn L.
Skowhegan
I like these ones every now and again, I’m not a huge fan on spicy, they are a bit warm but the sweet cuts out the spicy for the most part, I feel they are a little overly seasoned though, I can only eat a few at a time!
Myra M.
Such great chips! Would get a 5/5 if they were a bit less sweet, but overall I love these! They are the perfect mix of sweet and spicy, and they taste delicious too! Would recommend for any fan of sweet and spicy foods!
Janeece F.
These are soooooo good . I can’t complain at all . I’m really into spice so this one is definitely in my top 5 . Get a mix of flavors and it’s so affordable. They always have sales in rite aid and cvs most of the time .
Brittany S.
The only Doritos I love! Sweet and spicy at just the right levels, won’t give you a spicy tummy ache. The best chips to binge on while watching some Netflix. Great for making nachos with as well! Just the right price 👌🏻
Jazzmin F.
Memphis, TN
These are now my favorite chips!! They are sometimes really hard to find since not all stores carry them but when I do find them I buy a few bags just to have!! I’ll be sad if I don’t because running into these are rare
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?