BY DORITOS®

• Have you tried this flavor too?5 Answers
  • Are these available in all stores? Are they good?7 Answers
  • Are these any different from the blue one ?5 Answers
Heaven C.
FAVORITE type of chips. Im literally OBSESSED with them. I get a bag everytime i go to town and i get a big bag while i work.
kirsten m.
I love Doritos I grew up eating them! These are one of my favorite. Not too spicy either compared to others. Awesome flavor!
ria r.
These chips seriously have bite to it...its a lil spicey but oh so sweet at the same time. You wanna stop but theur soo good.
Junai W.
Tampa, FL
I love love loveeee this flavor. They provide just the right amount of flavor and spice without it being over the top spicy.
Dr. Joanna T.
Houston
My all time favorite Dorito flavor, I love the mix of sweet and salty. For the longest time this flavor was so hard to find!
Kathryn C.
I love the flavor of these. Perfect sweet and heat combo. Not to say hot at all. I want to eat the whole bag in one sitting.
Lexi H.
Elk River
Purchased at: Walmart
I could eat a whole bag of these. I used to eat them for lunch in high school almost every day and they are still to die for😍
Ka'Mari J.
These chips are a good everyday snack to eat. I eat these at school everyday and they fill me up and they are full of flavor.
Sharon M.
New york
These are my favorite Doritos chips I love the jalapeno in the chips. And the flavor makes your mouth drool it's so good😍😍😍.
Kendra S.
New Lexington, OH
Like the sweet and spicy type? Then these are for you! They taste is absolutely delicious and highly addictive. Thumbs up x2!
Karina G.
Canyon, TX
How spicy are these?
Trista L.
Skowhegan, ME
are these available in small bags like to grab and go snack?
Sony I.
What's your favorite thing to pair with Doritos?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the spicy sweet taste?
Teresa L.
Kalamazoo, MI
My kids love spicy. So my question is how spicy are these?